We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

golf

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Topic
golf

im coming to Albufeira next week and have 3 rounds of golf booked 2 at pine cliffs and the other at Balaia i was wondering if there are any places where my wife can sit and relax and have a drink while i play golf inside both complexes like right next to the courses

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,872 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: golf

Balaia have a clubhouse serving food and drinks, also a small swimming pool at the side of the clubhouse.Not sure about Pine Cliffs, have not been down there for years,maybe someone else can help with that.

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
3,687 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: golf

At Balaia your wife can relax on the clubhouse terrace actually right behind the first tee!!

If I remember PineCliffs have an outdoor terrace bar not too far from the first tee.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: golf

Are golf shoes required on both courses ?????

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
3,687 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: golf

Well they asked is the other week at Balaia but never checked. Its very relaxed there. Not sure about PineCliffs. As you probably know a lot of the new golf shoes now look like a pair of trainers!!

5. Re: golf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2015, 05:16