We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April Hen Weekend

London
Level Contributor
253 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
April Hen Weekend

Hi,

I am planning a hen weekend to Albufeira - a group of mid 30's - can anyone please tell me if there will be any nightclubs or late night bars open yet or is it too early in the season? Any recommendations from locals would be great.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Albufeira
Albufeira
Faro District, Portugal
Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
53,297 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: April Hen Weekend

All the tourist music and party bars in the old town were open on Saturday night - Easter is a big holiday for everyone here, not just British visitors. I can't speak for the other end of town in detail, but during the daytime last week they were all getting ready to be open by the looks of it.

I think the Kiss club (http://www.kissclubalgarve.com/) is opening up any time now.

PS I assume you are planning for April 2015, so check Easter date as not many tourist venues are open before then.

Edited: 15 April 2014, 10:26
Mentioned in this post
Kiss Club
Kiss Club
27 Reviews
Albufeira, Portugal
London
Level Contributor
253 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: April Hen Weekend

Hi,

Thanks - no April 2014 last minute getaway!! I reckon there will be enough to keep us occupied.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
53,297 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: April Hen Weekend

You are leaving it late!

Yes, just about everything is open and good, except for the weather. Dull, overcast and very humid today, Friday and Saturday ok, showers forecast from Sunday.

Chatham, United...
Level Contributor
138 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: April Hen Weekend

Hi I have just returned from a hen weekend in albufeira. Lots of bars/Clubs open. The top end of the strip wasn't as good as the bottom end we found savannahs bar to have the best entertainment and best prices.

5. Re: April Hen Weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2015, 20:11
Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
144 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: April Hen Weekend

The weather is not always ace!! I arrived to thick cloud yesterday and it's going to rain Sunday and Monday!! Hopefully a couple of nice days in the middle though :-)

7. Re: April Hen Weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira