We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tillerman

Scotland
Level Contributor
166 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Tillerman

Hi we are returning to Albufeira end of August and would like to know if and where Tillerman is playing? We really enjoyed his singing last time.

Thanks TTGV

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
182 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tillerman

Hi, we heading out end of August also. Just interested in your post. Is this a guy who sings in the bars. We never been before and looking names of good artists to go and see. Thanks

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
7,845 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tillerman

Personally never heard of him, does he play in Old Town or New Town side?

Newcastle, England
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tillerman

Looks like they are still playing at Vegas Bar still along with a few other places.

https://www.facebook.com/4thetillerman

Edited: 27 July 2014, 06:59
Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
134 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tillerman

Hi, we sat and listened to this guy a few weeks ago. I can't remember the full name of the bar we were in something disco bar in the old town, this guy was superb at singing, I couldn't think of his name till your post jogged my memory, I'm sure you will come across him enjoy

Spalding
Level Contributor
248 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tillerman

We always make a bee line for bars where this duo are playing as our daughter prefers them to any other musicians in the old town. When we were there in April they played twice at Vegas Bar, once at Central Park and once in bar near Snoopys opposite JoJo's.

Scotland
Level Contributor
166 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tillerman

Yes he plays in the old town and a female sings with him, they are very good. Last year they were in Vegas bar I think for 2 nights. glad to hear they are still playing and am sure we will find them in the old town. So anyone looking to hear good music am sure you will enjoy Tillerman. Thanks for all the replies and happy hols.TTGV

west midlands
Destination Expert
for Albufeira
Level Contributor
2,297 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tillerman

will look out for them

8. Re: Tillerman

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira