We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First week in October

Which Albufeira hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
mereyside
Level Contributor
72 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
First week in October

Thinking of booking first week in October, does anyone know if there will be still entertainment in the old town. Thanks

1. Re: First week in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 July 2014, 14:35
Nottingham
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First week in October

I was over the first week in October last year, still quite busy, everywhere open...and the weather was amazing! Enjoy.

mereyside
Level Contributor
72 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First week in October

Thanks will do

Chichester, United...
Level Contributor
892 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: First week in October

If I can enjoy myself in November you certainly will in October, I always come back with a Tan and have known temperatures to exceed over 40C in direct Sunlight on my Balcony, You may experience some Showers but normally short lived.

Have a great time

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
44,946 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: First week in October

The definition of entertainment is a bit loose as it includes the karaoke pan pipers in the square!

Not to worry, there is plenty of much better stuff in the evenings. Most evening entertainments start at 930 or 10pm.

mereyside
Level Contributor
72 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: First week in October

Thanks I asked because we went in March last year, and not much open

7. Re: First week in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Albufeira