We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quinta do Paraiso

Western Ireland...
2 posts
Save Topic
Quinta do Paraiso

Hi, traveling to carvoeiro in May/June and staying in Quinta do paraiso. Has anyone stayed in the 2 bedroom standard bungalow. Where are they on the complex, map not very clear. Is it a quiet area & will there be enough for 3 &4 yr old . Any info appreciated

4 replies to this topic
Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
55,350 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quinta do Paraiso

There are 155 reviews on Trip Advisor, some very recent.

The information you need might be there. https:/…REVIEWS

Carvoeiro, Portugal
Level Contributor
2,579 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quinta do Paraiso

Take a look on google maps, QDP is more of a residential area and quite spread out. It is a very nice area up a steep hill above the town.

Ireland
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quinta do Paraiso

I am going in September with a 4 year old and 17 month old. How was it? Any tips?

Western Ireland...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Quinta do Paraiso

I'm so sorry for not replying sooner, I would pick up the armbands/rings in dealz before you go. 1.50 v 5.50. The little shop is expensive, but very handy for the essentials. We went on the train a couple of times around the area, lasts about 40 mins, the only way I could get the 4 yr old to nap. He doesn't charge children & 4e per adult. There is a playground in the center(village), but mine would only stay 10/15 mins, wasn't alot there, but way more than the complex. If you do go up to the playground, the walk along the wooden bridge is lovely, takes around 20 mins Ret. The Italian rest at the complex is lovely and do takeaway. The buffet restaurant inside is ok, it was just opening before we left so the choice might be better. Ours went to kids club nearly every day & enjoyed it.

Reply to: Quinta do Paraiso
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Carvoeiro
Recent Conversations