We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire and Walks

Which Carvoeiro hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
Level Contributor
113 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Car Hire and Walks

Hi All ,Just wnated to see if there was a Car Hire place in Carvoeiro ?

Also are there any other beaches you can walk to apart from the town beach ?

Thanks

S

London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,338 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Hire and Walks

www.carvoeiro.com/Beaches

www.carvoeiro-car-hire.com/

My help you

Manchester
Level Contributor
113 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Hire and Walks

Great thanks Travels

Sunderland
Level Contributor
942 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Hire and Walks

If you walk up the road/bank at the right-hand side of the main beach (see my profile picture) you'll come to a beach which is reached via some steep steps - no problem going down, coming back up is another story. I'm not sure of it's name but it's overlooked by a restaurant named O Boteco at the top of the cliff. It should only take about 10 minutes to reach it from the main beach.

If you walk up the road/bank at the other side of the beach and follow the cliff-top road you'll eventually come to a viewing area looking out to sea (just past the Algar Seco Parque apartments) next to which is another set of steep steps leading down to some caves and rockpools etc. About 15-20 minutes walk. There's also a handily placed bar/restaurant down amongst the rocks called A Boneco which serves much-needed beer in litre glasses.....

Manchester
Level Contributor
113 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car Hire and Walks

El-n Hils thanks for the tips.

Litre glasses of beer sound interesting,Only A week to go now and I believe its in the 30s over there now :)

Sunderland
Level Contributor
942 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car Hire and Walks

We are in lagos now and it's roasting. Off to Albufeira for a week tomorrow. Can't wait. Enjoy Carvoeiro.

6. Re: Car Hire and Walks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Carvoeiro