We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buses to and from Bordeira to Faro

Which Faro hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Buses to and from Bordeira to Faro

Hi,

I will be in Quinta das Raposeiras as of Sunday, and would like to take the bus from Bordeira to Faro on at least two occasions - I cannot make out the bus timetable on algarvebusinfo.com, and EVA doesn't list Bordeira as a stop. I have stayed here before (few years ago) and recall getting buses albeit infrequently. Does anyone have any ideas?

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
47,047 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buses to and from Bordeira to Faro

The buses to/from Bordeira are very infrequent. To decode the timetable (it's mine and I thought it was ok!) here are the times:

The buses run only on weekdays, there are no buses at all on Saturdays and Sundays. Do check locally if you can as timetables are changed without prior warning. I can only check when I go to Faro. As you saw, even the local bus company does not include Bordeira on its timetables!

Bordeira to Faro at 0710, 0815, 1325, 1415 on schooldays and 1800

Faro to Bordeira at 1235, 1335 on schooldays, 1725 and 1840.

2. Re: Buses to and from Bordeira to Faro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2013, 10:16