We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Someplace to keep the Luggage

Porto, Portugal
Level Contributor
8 posts
Save Topic
Someplace to keep the Luggage

Hello,

I will catch a bus from Faro to Malaga in April and I arrive by plane at Faro at 8 o'clock in the morning and the bus it is only at midnight. I would like to take the free day to get around Faro but I will have the luggage with me. There is some place in Faro where I can leave my luggage and pick it up at the end of the day?

Thank you.

Daniela

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Someplace to keep the Luggage

Hi,

I believe there are luggage lockers at Faro airport, this link may help

www.farouncovered.com

Porto, Portugal
Level Contributor
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Someplace to keep the Luggage

Thank you!

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
50,258 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Someplace to keep the Luggage

You do not have to wait until midnight for a bus to Malaga. There are other buses from Faro to Seville during the day and from Seville there are more buses and also trains to Malaga.

look at www.alsa.es for more buses and www.renfe.com for trains between Seville and Malaga.

There is no luggage facility in the town that would be open late into the evening.

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,179 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Someplace to keep the Luggage

You can leave your luggage at the bus station but I'm not sure about their hours! You could call the bus station in Faro: tel. (351) 289 - 899740 to find out. The bus station box-office is open till 23.00 hours.

There is an Eva bus www.eva-bus.com/novo/resultado_pesquisa.php…

from Faro to Seville, leaving 15.35, arriving Seville 20.15 hours local time (Spain is one hour ahead of Portugal)

There is an Alsa bus leaving Seville to Malaga from the same bus station at 20.30 hours, arriving 23.15 hrs.

Quite tight schedule and since they are two different companies they may not wait for each other in case of delay?

Last train from Seville to Malaga leaves 20.05

5. Re: Someplace to keep the Luggage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Faro