We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A week in Albufiera

Kendal, United...
Level Contributor
117 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
A week in Albufiera

Are there any flights from anywhere in the UK to Faro for under £200 each way during school holidays? We have use of a villa for a week free during August but flights for 4 people will cost over £1000. Bah!

Wolverhampton
Level Contributor
4,124 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: A week in Albufiera

Try a search engine like Sky Scanner:

http://www.skyscanner.net/

Edited: 11 May 2013, 15:18
merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A week in Albufiera

take into account free villa , £1000 or so for flights divided by four works out a bargain for a week in the Algarve during August in a private villa as the villa would cost maybe £1200/£1500 per week alone

Inverurie, United...
Level Contributor
650 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: A week in Albufiera

I used the link MoreCheese provided and you can go from Glasgow or Edinburgh midweek for just over £100 per person. It would be a couple of hours travelling for you but worth it for the saving. The date I put in was 14th to 21st August - you may get it cheaper by doing a thorough search.

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A week in Albufiera

yes scotland is cheaper at that time of year because the schools are back unlike rest of uk

Inverurie, United...
Level Contributor
650 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: A week in Albufiera

Yes very true Sunndays. The OP did say she was willing to travel from any UK airport and she is not too far south.

Kendal, United...
Level Contributor
117 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: A week in Albufiera

I hadn't considered scotland, and its easy for me to reach, I hadn't realised the schools were back by then! Many many thanks, I'll go ahead from there. BTW I appreciate the point that free accommodation is thrown in, I was thinking it was a kind of bonus chance for a week away - a kind of additional holiday which is why I'm penny pinching!

7. Re: A week in Albufiera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Faro