We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Ryanair

Essential to have priority booking. Having traveled fron Edinburgh to Faro and back last November as an older couple was a nightmare. Priority booking esssential and would never travel Ryanair without again. Waited over an hour in lines and lines of people at both ends. Some of whom were becoming upset and not a pleasant way to travel.Our seats eventually found we d no windows and I had the largest lady on the planet on my outside .weather conditions meant half hour late and felt like we d sat on park bench for hours.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
49,951 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ryanair

Sorry but what does this have to do with Faro?

Better on the air travel forum I think.

Edited: 14 February 2014, 10:32
Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,288 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ryanair

Cant understand why you have waited 3 months to come up with this post as of the Ist of Feb Ryanair has a completely new policy on seating baggage and many other things.

This also as cubsur says has nothing to do with Faro and should have gone on the Edinburgh Forum as it would seem the problem is at that airport.

A Ryanair plane holds 180 people so how you would have lines and lines is beyond me also you could have sat down at the departure gate and waited until everyone was boarding you do not have to jump up into line just because other people do.

I would also like to say that it is very unusual that a Ryanair plane does not arrive at their destination in time but maybe you would like them to control the weather and the airport for you.

Malveira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lagos, Mafra
Level Contributor
5,182 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ryanair

I'm with you, wrappido!

Even with the Ryanair change of policy, its a case of "you pays for what you get" with Ryanair.com.

Accept it and you are fine.

If you think it will not do for you, fly with another carrier.

4. Re: Ryanair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Faro