We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Storing Luggage in Faro

Indiana
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Storing Luggage in Faro

My husband and I (along with our two small children) will be traveling through Faro on a Sunday in May. We will be taking the train from Lisbon to Faro and then the bus on to Seville, but we will have several hours in Faro between the train arriving and the bus leaving. Is there anywhere to store luggage while we are there so we can do a little exploring?

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,179 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Storing Luggage in Faro

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g189116-c197755/Faro:…

Indiana
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Storing Luggage in Faro

Thank you! This is what I was looking for. Does anyone know how much it costs?

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
50,247 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Storing Luggage in Faro

I cannot remember but it's not going to be expensive for just a few hours. If you are taking the afternoon bus to Seville which leaves at 1535hrs, you will only be paying for about 3 hours.

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,179 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Storing Luggage in Faro

In the bus station it will be between Euro 2,-- and Euro 4,-- per piece for a day. It depends on the size of the baggage.

I don't know if they have reduced rates for a few hours.

5. Re: Storing Luggage in Faro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2015, 05:20