We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

breakfast in lagos

Which Lagos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
antwerp
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
breakfast in lagos

does anyone know a good place for a breakfast in lagos?

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
442 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: breakfast in lagos

If you want a full English breakfast, there are a couple of places at the Marina, Lazyjacks and another almost next door for example.

I see you're from Vlaanderen so you will probably have more continental taste. Cafe Cais J (formerly Delifrance), next to Cais J on the marina, seems popular for coffee and breadstuffs.

I'm sure you can get a proper Portuguese breakfast at several in the town itself. There's a nice little internet cafe on one of the side streets, but I can't remember its name.

lagos
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: breakfast in lagos

Cafe odeon home of 3 euro breakfast very small place but if you get in a good one

One fat monkey a new diner does a good breakfast

pick up the Good Times mini map for directions and the mapgood too

antwerp
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: breakfast in lagos

thank you but where is cafe odeon?

Wolverhampton
Level Contributor
4,124 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: breakfast in lagos

miranda6

You see, you asked for clarification. This is a clear mistake on this forum!!

Wolverhampton
Level Contributor
4,124 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: breakfast in lagos

Café Odeon is apparently on Rua Castelo dos Governadores. West end of the town, street running parrallel to the avenida. I never knew it existed!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: breakfast in lagos

Cafe Odeon is amazing! And for more than just the breakfast! The soup is ALWAYS good and although it's small, it's comfortable and the staff are super nice :) I'll be back in December to visit!

7. Re: breakfast in lagos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 09:34