We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants with a view?

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
294 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants with a view?

My boyfriend and I are staying in lagos at the end of august (at the marina) Are there any good restaurants with maybe a nice view of the sea etc?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
772 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants with a view?

Hi Clare,

If you like fish, then Estrela do Mar, above the fish market, has panoramic views over Lagos bay and over Meia Praia beach towards Alvor, Praia da Rocha and Portimao in the distance.

Further into town O Navegador restaurant, on the old sea wall( Rua da Barocca ), has a roof terrace with similar views. If the evening has special importance you may wish to book as the terrace only has about eight tables in total.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
442 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants with a view?

There are several restaurants/bars at the marina with mostly low-level views accross the marina, but Sagres has correctly highlighted the two best choices - as long as you like fish.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
294 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants with a view?

Sorry I forgot to mention, Im a vegetarian!

Portugal
Level Contributor
108 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants with a view?

Hi Clares,

you can always ask for a salad!

Beside those restaurants Sagres has mentioned you should try Restaurante Camilo in Praia do Camilo, after Praia D.Ana beach. Is far away from all other options the best sea view restaurant. Also near S.Gonçalo statue on the promenade there is 1 or 2 restaurants with a nice view for sure but I have never been there.

5. Re: Restaurants with a view?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 09:33