We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recommendation airport transfer

scotland
Level Contributor
75 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
recommendation airport transfer

Can anyone recommend airport transfer from faro please. I have quotes from bravotur, Hoppa, SulTravel, ALgarve Transfers.com, and Alan Sutton. I would appreciate recommendation of a "reliable" company. Regards

Portimao, Portugal
Level Contributor
1,419 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: recommendation airport transfer

Hope you dont mind but I have sent you a PM.

England
Level Contributor
30 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: recommendation airport transfer

Hi Wondered if you sorted your transfer out as we are looking for recommendations as well.

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
1,281 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: recommendation airport transfer

My family and I use Algarve-365.com which is a company set up and very professionally run by a very friendly and reliable ex-pat couple, Pete and Donna.

scotland
Level Contributor
75 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: recommendation airport transfer

Reply asking if I have sorted my transfer yet? No, not yet. prices are roughly same, some more expensive than others. My main concern is "Reliability". I'm worried company does not pick me up in time, either from Faro airport, but more importantly return to airport in time to catch flight home. - I will keep you posted when I'm more confident and have more knowledge of other's experiences. Regards

scotland
Level Contributor
75 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: recommendation airport transfer

Reply asking if I have sorted my transfer yet? No, not yet. prices are roughly same, some more expensive than others. My main concern is "Reliability". I'm worried company does not pick me up in time, either from Faro airport, but more importantly return to airport in time to catch flight home. - I will keep you posted when I'm more confident and have more knowledge of other's experiences. Regards

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
1,281 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: recommendation airport transfer

Like I said, Algarve-365.com are very reliable - I have only ever heard praise about them and the service(s) they provide.

They are used quite a lot by people on the Algarve forums - if you use the search facility on this site, you can read some of the comments made about them.

(And no, it's not my business, nor do I have anything to do with the business, or the people who own and run it.)

scotland
Level Contributor
75 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: recommendation airport transfer

Thank you for your response Amanda. Regards

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: recommendation airport transfer

Hi citytraveler

I have been using Alan Sutton for a number of years and find him very reliable and curtious as are his drivers.

scotland
Level Contributor
75 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: recommendation airport transfer

Thank you for taking time to reply to my request. Regards

scotland
Level Contributor
75 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: recommendation airport transfer

Dear Pete

you sent me a personal message answering my request for reliable airport transfer earlier.

I did reply at the time but haven't followed it up.

My main concern and worry is reliability, especially on return because we will need to leave about 09.00 I think. My husband doesn't not like like flying and get's stressed out. If pickup is late, or doesn't arrived at all he will have a heart attack - Well, maybe not a heart attack, but a nervous breakdown. We are both over 60, not in a wheelchair yet, ha,ha.

Obviously price is an issue too.