We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tivoli Hotel

Which Lagos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
west sussex
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Tivoli Hotel

Hi all can anyone tell what the difference is between standard double room and a club double.

thanks

Wolverhampton
Level Contributor
4,124 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tivoli Hotel

Have you taken a look at their website? Left hand side menu, click on 'rooms'.

www.tivolihotels.com/Default.aspx?ID=5138

Edited: 21 March 2012, 15:44
Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
298 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tivoli Hotel

From their web site it looks like floor area/living space is the main difference.

SUPERIOR DOUBLE ROOMS

These Superior Rooms have an above average size. The approximately 28m2 provide you with everything you need whether you are travelling on business or for pleasure. Consisting of common living and sleeping area, the rooms have been designed to ensure the maximum comfort. All Superior Double Rooms come with the Tivoli service which will allow you to enjoy a relaxing stay. The rooms have a balcony or terrace with pleasant views of the garden or swimming pool.

STANDARD DOUBLE ROOMS

These 54 spacious rooms with double bed cover approximately 18m2 in area and have a balcony or terrace with pleasant views of the garden, swimming pool or city. These rooms are equipped with individual air conditioning and a comfortable private bathroom.

EDIT: sorry, beaten to it!

Edited: 21 March 2012, 15:50
yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,528 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tivoli Hotel

just be careful , some of the rooms are really tired.

apart from that the hotel is excellent value for money

Reading
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Tivoli Hotel

Many hotel in lagos for sales just find on google.

west sussex
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Tivoli Hotel

thank you all for your input.i have booked 2 weeks in sept ( 5 - 19 ) in a club double the booking agent as asked if i have any special requests regarding

the room should i ask for any.

thanks

lanarkshire
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tivoli Hotel

This hotel may need a little update here and there. However, I love this hotel. For sheer location you couldn't ask for much better. There is a spa and an indoor pool. There are two bars located next to the Tivoli. O Artista and Luis Bar are next to the Tivoli entrance. Both are owned by Luis and both have a happy hour or two. Great for a couple of drinks before venturing out for dinner. O Artista sells lovely meals and there is entertainment on every night. Sundays and Wednesdays are Karaoke nights. Everyone is very welcoming here. You are only 2 minutes walk from the main square.

Enjoy your holiday. I am coming back to this hotel in June (after a break of 5 years). I know I will be seduced by Lagos again. It is a very historical and beautiful place.

7. Re: Tivoli Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 13:16