We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which One...?

California
Level Contributor
93 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Which One...?

OK...I have read all the reviews and have narrowed it down to two hotels :

Dom Manueal I Charming Residence

Casa da Moura

We are a couple in our 50's, we travel a LOT, and love being near water, cafes, and the old towns .....it is not about the $$$, we want a happy experience and for us, the hotel is a big factor!!

Those of you in the 'know'...which would be your preferred hotel....?

Looking forward to your expert opinions!

Thanks

Kim

yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,535 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which One...?

although i have not stayed at either hotel , i can advise about the surrounding area

the first one is situated near one of the most picturesque beaches on earth,but the sand is too coarse.

it is also a fair walk into town and an uphill walk back.

the second one casa da moura is situated at the top end of edge of town, so it is very convenient to get into town 2mins, but you are a fair distance from beaches.

can i suggest you have a look at the tivoli hotel which is similar distance as the above one into town, but they have a shuttle bus to one of the longest beaches in europe, that has an excellent restaurant or two

some of the rooms in the hotel are tired so you will need to upgrade.

Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
3,011 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which One...?

Casa da Moura! It is really lovely and only 5 minutes walking from the center. From the center to the hotel is a little bit uphill but nothing major.

To the beach yes it is a little bit further but we used the small boat to get across a few times and using that you are on the beach in about 15 minutes.

3. Re: Which One...?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Lagos
Recent Conversations