We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best transfer 4 u faro shuttles

Which Lagos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
west sussex
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
best transfer 4 u faro shuttles

anyone know anything about this company.

they are part of my holiday package to the Tivoli

Thanks for any comments.

phil

Ireland
Level Contributor
255 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best transfer 4 u faro shuttles

They are a shuttle service and depends on how many drops there are en route you may get to your resort in 2 hours or more. We have used them a few times and it's a hit and miss, twice the driver couldn't find the apartment block and other times it took hours to get to the destination. As Lagos is almost the furthest point west from Faro you will probably be the last or one of the last to be dropped off. A private transfer is much better and much quicker but costs more. Yellowfish transfers are excellent.

Highworth, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best transfer 4 u faro shuttles

Have to agree with the above. We always use private transfer, usually Algarve taxi. Cost about €135 return journey, includes toll levy and gets you to the Tivoli in about 50 minutes, which means more leasure time! Well worth the cost. Enjoy Lags.

west sussex
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: best transfer 4 u faro shuttles

thank you both for your advise.

we arrive on the 5th september should i book now

or leave it to nearer the time.

Ireland
Level Contributor
255 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best transfer 4 u faro shuttles

I would leave it nearer the time maybe a week or 2 before you go, have a look at the website. Enjoy

UK
Level Contributor
68 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best transfer 4 u faro shuttles

How much is the toll? The company we use says these costs will be added on (156 euro return for 5 of us fro mfaro to lagos)

Highworth, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best transfer 4 u faro shuttles

Toll is about 7 euros each way, total fare we are usually charged is €135 return from Faro/lagos/Faro.$156 seems a bit much but then again we are just two and you have 5?

Dublin, Ireland
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: best transfer 4 u faro shuttles

I would strong advise against using this compnay..... I have e-mailed them several times following a disgraceful service and as of yet they have not bothered to reply...

Arriving in Portugal on the 12th May 2013 I booked a return transfer from Faro airport to the Eden resort and paid €111 for a return pick up on 20th May for which I have the receipt.

We took the transfer to our accommodation and were advised that we would be picked up at 4am from the Eden resort taking us to Faro airport this morning by a private shuttle bus however THIS DID NOT ARRIVE even though we had paid in advance for a return transfer.

We waited until 4.40am at which point having tried to contact the number on the receipt numerous times which just rang out we then had to have our accommodation receptionist ring an alternative taxi as otherwise we would have missed our flight. This cost us a further €58.

Upon arrival at the airport I went straight to their desk however it was closed & I am still awaiting an explanation and a refund for this issue.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,528 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: best transfer 4 u faro shuttles

I recommend algarve 365

www.algarve-365.com/airport_transfers.html

Bristol
Level Contributor
220 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: best transfer 4 u faro shuttles

We went to PDLR last September and got a bus from Faro airport to the bus station and then walked to the train station. The bus was 2e and the train to PDLR 5e.

Lagos was less than a hour from PDLR I think by train and cost 6e.

So for less than twenty euros each you can get a taxi/bus from the airport and then the train to Lagos.

Travel time is about 90 minutes from Faro I think.

Edited: 22 May 2013, 15:39
10. Re: best transfer 4 u faro shuttles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2014, 06:18