We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reliable transfer company from faro to lagos

Selby, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Reliable transfer company from faro to lagos

Just returned from a week in Portugal , after reading a few tales about cabs and car hire firms we chose to book a transfer company algarve 365 . Would not hesitate to use again first class service.

Ex pats. Nice people

Malveira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lagos, Mafra
Level Contributor
5,169 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reliable transfer company from faro to lagos

I can also vouch for

http://www.algarve-365.com/

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
151 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reliable transfer company from faro to lagos

We use 2 private transfers from faro to Lagos both very reliable, approx. 120 - 130 euro return, if you would like their names and numbers let me know

3. Re: Reliable transfer company from faro to lagos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 07 July 2013, 06:35
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reliable transfer company from faro to lagos

AVOID ELISEU CORREIRA TRAVEL AT ALL COSTS.

We recently visisted Faro for a weeks holiday and EC travel were terrible. We pre booked our transfers with them but when we got to the airport the girl at the kiosk did not have a clue who we were. Eventually they got a driver for us- we had to walk 10 minutes to the car- the driver didnt even offer to take our bags.

On the return journey, they didnt turn up at all and we had to pay €40 for a taxi. I made a complaint to my travel operator who investigated. The response from EC travel was firstly that they were there (lies) and then they passed the blame on to our hotel. They even produced a phoney GPS picture of the bus at the hotel. We were waiting at the pick up area for 45 minutes where the buses all pull in and unless the pick up bus was invisible, they absolutely didnt turn up. We did not get our money back. Cowboys. AVOID AT ALL COST.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,535 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Reliable transfer company from faro to lagos

Thats what trip advisor is for, so the above experiences does not happen

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Reliable transfer company from faro to lagos

I'm surprised that gregconlon was able to get a taxi from Lagos to Faro for €40 - at that price who needs to book a transfer?

Malveira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lagos, Mafra
Level Contributor
5,169 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Reliable transfer company from faro to lagos

Hmm! And only 2 posts!

Gregconlon, please can you post up the contact details for the taxi you used from Lagos to Faro as it would be very useful to know.

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Reliable transfer company from faro to lagos

I agree with the "Hmm!" expressed by barlaventoexpert, and the comment about only two posts, both actually the same one repeated. I note this poster has not a single review posted about anywhere in the Algarve. The poster also states he visited Faro so why are these posts specifically on the Lagos forum ? I have used and reviewed by posts on this forum transfers with Eliseu Correia. To me the info given in the post doesn't make sense, you don't go to a desk /kiosk, the driver on private transfers has your name held up waiting at the barrier where you exit the arrivals hall same as many other drivers. As for the return transfer mentioned why refer to a bus & an area "where the buses all pull in", doesn't make sense. Only way this would make sense is if the poster had used EC travel as a ticket shop & had in fact booked tickets for the public bus service, but then he could not have expected to have a "driver" to go anywhere, it would be up to him to get bus from airport to Faro bus station to transfer onto onward bus, likewise on return. I have now been backwards and forwards between UK and Algarve number of times in last year without problems with the transfers - and am due to do so again in near future. But I know what I am booking & having had EC in June never hesitate about using again, only proviso is don't use A22 so need allow time to get back to airport in busier traffic times.

9. Re: Reliable transfer company from faro to lagos

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2013, 14:35
10. Re: Reliable transfer company from faro to lagos

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Lagos
Recent Conversations