We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tivoli lagos or Aqualuz lagos

Ireland
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tivoli lagos or Aqualuz lagos

Hi All,

I am planning a holiday in Lagos in the middle of September. After so much research I have narrowed it down to Tivoli Lagos or Aqualuz. Can anyone provide a preference they may have or a reason for picking one over the other?

I am goin with my boyfriend we are both in our 30's looking to relax by the pool, do some watersports, enjoy nice meals and a few drinks at night!!!!

Leuven, Belgium
Level Contributor
1,047 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tivoli lagos or Aqualuz lagos

tivoli lagos is situated behind the bus station and near the marina,it is a good hotel

Aqualuz is more a apart hotel and situated outside the wall near the camping trindade

Ireland
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Tivoli lagos or Aqualuz lagos

Great thanks - think we are going to go with Aqualuz to have the kitchenette faciities...so search is on now to find the cheapest rate possible :-)

Malveira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lagos, Mafra
Level Contributor
5,132 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tivoli lagos or Aqualuz lagos

Based on your specs, I would agree that the Aqualuz.

It is in (medium) walking distance of Dona Ana beach, easily accessible by foot from the Old Town and there are several good restaurants nearby. for Pizza check Pizzolino's and Gato Pardo.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,535 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tivoli lagos or Aqualuz lagos

Dona Ana beach is very pretty, but the sand is terrible, coarse grains that hurt the feet.

I would prefer the Tivoli,it has a shuttle bus to meia praia beach with a pool at the beach,as-well as 2 at the hotel, and a great breakfast.

Only downside is that some of the rooms need a refurb , so ask for an upgrade,and your are in town in 5 mins

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
308 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tivoli lagos or Aqualuz lagos

Why don't you try apartment lots in lagos.i would say tivoli 5min to town and 10 to beach.

6. Re: Tivoli lagos or Aqualuz lagos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Lagos
Recent Conversations