We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

scottish billy

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
scottish billy

Hi,

Been coming to Lagos for the last 8 years now, will be back again in July (can't wait). I was wondering where Scottish billy is working now, last year he was in Twisted Twirly. I have lost his facebook contact. cheers Bryan and Linda from Aberdeen.

Malveira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lagos, Mafra
Level Contributor
5,132 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: scottish billy

Haven't seen him around this year but will keep my eyes open for him.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: scottish billy

Cheers he' a good guy

UK
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: scottish billy

Twisted twirley looks closed now. Billy is now at citizen cafe (well he was last week) good sandwiches there. It is on Rua Marreiros Neto inthe small square passed green room

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: scottish billy

cheers for the info, if you see him tell bryan & lindas from Aberdeen will see him in july

UK
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: scottish billy

saw him yesterday at citizen cafe he is OK and he sayd hello

Tralee, Ireland
Level Contributor
188 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: scottish billy

if like me you look on food to be enjoyed to the fullest, then this the place for you. dont come here if you want to order and have the meal placed at your fingertips in five minutes or less. every meal is cooked with love and to perfection and that takes time.

back of house is SCOTTISH BILLY ( thats the kitchen, to you and me ) a master of cullinary delights who prepares and cooks his meals as though each and every one was his last. front of house see's his partner Nika making every guest feel as though they are familly and have been coming for years. food is fresh, tasty in the extreme and in plenty supply. listen up folks. this is a gem and should be on everyones list, with no exceptions. also they dont charge half enough for their fare. will be back in Oct for a week so that gives me plenty of time to loose the pounds gained at this oasis and prepare for putting it all back again. thanks guys for the fab memories. so look up... THE CITIZEN CAFE on Rua Marreiros Neto,61, 8600 Lagos

pa

edinburgh
Level Contributor
100 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: scottish billy

Had a wee swally at The Citizen today , met Billy and Nika good people,going back there tomorrow for food :)

Edited: 11 June 2014, 22:42
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: scottish billy

Great to hear that they are doing well, will defo pay a visit when we are in Lagos.

9. Re: scottish billy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Lagos
Recent Conversations