We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ericeira or Lagos?

Sydney, Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
Ericeira or Lagos?

Hello! I am an Aussie gal that is looking to travel to Portugal for some fun in the sun, a bit of surfing and a good night out or two.

Who can tell me where is better - Ericeira or Lagos??

Thanks!! :-)

Porto, Portugal
Level Contributor
98 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ericeira or Lagos?

Ericeira for surfing, Lagos for the beauty of its beaches, warmer water and nightlife.

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,172 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ericeira or Lagos?

Although Ericeira is well known for surfing you can also surf near Lagos.

There's a chance for foggy weather conditions in Ericeira; not in Lagos.

I suggest you visit Lagos.

www.lagosuncovered.com

www.visitalgarve.pt

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
18,309 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ericeira or Lagos?

If you want surf atmosphere it's Ericeira (THE surf spot) if you want beach/tourist atmosphere it's Lagos.

Copenhagen, Denmark
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ericeira or Lagos?

Ericeira offers you a lot of World Surf (and nature) Reserve. Praia do Coxo is one of them. if you feel like up for the challenge Praia do Coxo is the place. Ericeira has beach and reef break,

5. Re: Ericeira or Lagos?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2015, 06:17