We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car hire, anyone any experience of lagorent?

Which Lagos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gateshead, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
car hire, anyone any experience of lagorent?

i am considering hiring a car for a week to drive around and explore the area etc

anyone had any experience of lagorent?

can only find one thread about them tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g189116-i1083-k6…

probably not the cheapest but i like the website it seems quite clear and straight forward without any hidden charges unless of course anyone out there knows differently

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
606 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car hire, anyone any experience of lagorent?

we used Luzcar when we were there last year, and are using them again when we return in October, no hidden charges, we picked the car up at the airport and dropped it off there, they didnt even check it when we dropped it off, you hear of a lot of horror stories about hire companies claiming the hirer has damaged the car when they have'nt, so its good to go with a reliable company IMO, not the cheapest but they get good reviews

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
10 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: car hire, anyone any experience of lagorent?

Rented from Lagorent on numerous ocasions over the last 10 years.

Never a hitch, great service.

Give them a call to get the best price.

Ireland
Level Contributor
255 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: car hire, anyone any experience of lagorent?

We use Daily rent and absolutely excellent- new fleet of cars for 2014. http://www.dailyrent.net/

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: car hire, anyone any experience of lagorent?

We've used Lagorent and had no problems - we always book through Economy Car Hire who use a number of local firms also including LuzCar and the website allows you to select which operator you want to use (some have different opening hours at the airport and may impose an out of hours charge at certain times of the day but it's all clear when you book).

stockton
Level Contributor
181 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: car hire, anyone any experience of lagorent?

Hi have used Luz cars also Lagoa rent on a number of occasions both are good company's

Gateshead, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: car hire, anyone any experience of lagorent?

i already have my transfer sorted but am looking to rent a car for a week to have a look around the area

i might pop in the lagorent office and see what they have and for how much when i get there

thanks for your reply its greatly appreciated

Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: car hire, anyone any experience of lagorent?

We used Luz Cars in July and were fantastic. They are in the centre of Lagos and they dropped the car off at the apartment we were staying in for us. Very cheap and reliable.

Cambridge, England
Level Contributor
91 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: car hire, anyone any experience of lagorent?

We own an apartment in Lagos and use lagorent all the time. Can thoroughly recommend them.

9. Re: car hire, anyone any experience of lagorent?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2015, 07:15