We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights

Buckingham
Level Contributor
298 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Flights

In planning stage at the moment.

Would it be wise to book flights between the islands before hand or can we do it whilst we are out there - basically do they get booked out?

regards Bea

Dearborn, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
4,144 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights

Depends upon the dates. When are you thinking about visiting? I flew from Sao Miguel to Pico and return (via Terceira) just 4 weeks ago and the flights were about 50% full. In peak season, I would imagine that they are booked more heavily.

Sao Miguel, Portugal
Level Contributor
231 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights

I would recomedn to book in advance before you come, becasu ethey can get fulls, specialy in the busy periode of the time here!

Some islands you can go by Ferry that is better, like for exemple, the Triangulo of Faial, Pico and São Jorge islands.

I wish you a nice preparation to your vacation to the Azores!

Gary Travassos

3. Re: Flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Azores