We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Our Honeymoon in the Azores

Wangford, United...
1 post
1 review
Our Honeymoon in the Azores

When planning our wedding, we decided on the Azores for our honeymoon, we got into contact with Laura and Andy Tomlin from Azores Connections - www.azoresconnections.co.uk - and they were amazing, they took a great deal of time to get to know us and what activities we liked and what we wanted from our honeymoon, and they then tailor made the most perfect honeymoon week for us.

They booked us an amazing hotel, and secured an excellent price, cheaper than we could get it from anywhere else, they informed the hotel we were honeymooners and we were greeted with champagne and rose petals in our room.

We wanted an active holiday, and Azores Connections made sure it was, we dived, we went horse riding, mountain biking, quad biking, we had a meal cooked by the hot steaming springs of a volcanic vent. We swam in the hot springs.

This holiday could not have been more perfect, and it will be a fabulous memory of our honeymoon. It is all thanks to Azores Connections for putting together a holiday tailor made for us. I can not recommend them enough, I have already told all my friends they have to visit the Azores as it is such a beautiful place.

We are already planning our next holiday, with Azores Connections. www.azoresconnections.co.uk

1. Re: Our Honeymoon in the Azores

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2016, 07:18