We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trip to Fatima, Nazare, etc from Estoril

Which Estoril hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal (Québec)
Level Contributor
855 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Day trip to Fatima, Nazare, etc from Estoril

Is there any way to book a day trip to Fatima and surrounding area from the Estoril region or do I have to book it from Lisbon?

I will be travelling solo and I don't really want to rent a car, I'd prefer going with a guided group. I know these tours exist in Lisbon but do they in Estoril?

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
44,870 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day trip to Fatima, Nazare, etc from Estoril

No tours from Estoril to my knowledge. But it's only 35 minutes by train to Lisbon to pick up a tour there.

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
16,288 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day trip to Fatima, Nazare, etc from Estoril

I'm sure that your hotel will be able to arrange this, have you tried to contact themor one of those companies that do the tours? The travel agents that do the organized tours will have a solution for the clients at Cascais /Estoril, there are too many hotels in Cascais/Estoril for them to ignore them.

3. Re: Day trip to Fatima, Nazare, etc from Estoril

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 22:43
Get answers to your questions about Estoril