We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lisbon portugal

Which Lisbon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
30 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
lisbon portugal

Hi my parents (in their early sixties) are thinking of going to Lisbon for the first time possibly end of September this year, could anyone reccommend good hotel central location, clean and reasonable price.

Thank you

Lorna 8

London, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,361 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: lisbon portugal

we are in our mid sixties and like the Hotel Mondial the best. It is reasonably priced, refurbished with good clean rooms, and has a full breakfast included with the price. It is on the edge of the Baixa, next to Praca da Figueira, on Martim Moniz. It is easily reached from the airport as well. The taxi ride should be in the E10 range. The basic guests there are NOT the young trendy types and young people, and they do cater to bus tours.

Scotland
Level Contributor
30 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lisbon portugal

Thank you for your response I will forward the information to my parents today

Thanks again

Lorna 8

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lisbon portugal

Hi,

I'm sorry but because of the diference of our medium wage is difficul for me to know what do you mean with "reasonable"? If you tell the price range (more or less) I would be able to help you better, because there are plenty of choices at very diferent places.

4. Re: lisbon portugal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 21:19