We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oct 1: Sporting Portugal vs. FC Basel Tickets

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Oct 1: Sporting Portugal vs. FC Basel Tickets

I fly to Lisbon in 2 days so it is too short of time to order tickets for the Sporting Portugal vs. FC Basel game. Does anyone have any adivse as to the best way to get tickets (not necessarily great, but good to ok tickets) once I arrive there (only 3 days before the match)?

We are staying in Alfama if that helps. Thanks a lot.

Mentioned in this post
Lisbon
Lisbon
Lisbon District, Portugal
Basel
Basel
Canton of Basel, Switzerland
Alfama
Alfama
16,275 Reviews
Lisbon, Portugal
Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
55,178 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oct 1: Sporting Portugal vs. FC Basel Tickets

Consult the official club website

www.sporting.pt

currently the English pages do not work so look for the following page

sporting.pt/Servicos/…Servicos_Bilhetes.asp

The ticket prices are shown there. That page includes a stadium plan so you can work out where the different sections can be located.

If you can go to the stadium to buy a ticket the day before the match the ticket will be slightly cheaper than on the day.

There may be other ticket sales points in the city but I do not have that information.

2. Re: Oct 1: Sporting Portugal vs. FC Basel Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 07:38