We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Destination Expert - congratulations Tattoosydney

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lisbon
Level Contributor
2,549 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
New Destination Expert - congratulations Tattoosydney

I would like to congratulate Tattoosydney on his well deserved rank "promotion" to Destination Expert.

Well done and welcome aboard mate :)

Porto, Portugal
Level Contributor
587 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Destination Expert - congratulations Tattoosydney

Could it be that Tattoosydney holds the TA record for being the destination expert who lives furthest away from the city he's an expert on?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,735 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Destination Expert - congratulations Tattoosydney

Thanks guys. There's a chance you're right, HCMh. It's certainly a VERY long trip to visit one of my favourite cities.

I'll usually have to defer to you guys on local knowledge, but I think it's probably useful for visitors to have advice as well from someone who has been through arriving in Lisbon for the first time knowing nothing about it, and without a word of Portuguese, and getting to experience it for the first time.

I'm just looking forward to my next visit. I love Lisbon so much, and I'm looking forward to visiting Porto as well. December can't come fast enough.

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
144 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Destination Expert - congratulations Tattoosydney

For sure!

Congrats Mate :)

It's amazing to see someone SO FAR with SO MUCH love for our city and country too.

Cheers

Delhi
Level Contributor
324 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Destination Expert - congratulations Tattoosydney

Congratulations michael and thank u for the lang. tutorial. Though God knows what my prounciation will be like :))

I like your perspective,as someone who is not a resident but a visitor...the reason why your suggestions are easy to comprehend.

obrigado

rumpa

5. Re: New Destination Expert - congratulations Tattoosydney

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2009, 07:26