We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We Hate Tourism tours

Pennsylvania
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
We Hate Tourism tours

The We Hate Toursim tours sound like great fun! My question is, how is their English?

Lisbon,Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lisbon, Samana Province, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
7,078 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: We Hate Tourism tours

Very, very good.

IMHO it's the best option for a Real fun Lisbon experience.

Go for it and relax.

2. Re: We Hate Tourism tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 July 2011, 15:35
MinneSNOWta
Level Contributor
2,877 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: We Hate Tourism tours

(even tho this thread is old...I'll put in my two cents for anyone thinking of booking with them)

We did X-daytrip with Ricardo and Miguel on June 25th....I cannot imagine a better day but if we'd had any more time in Lisbon, we would have done every single one of their tours. Fabulous! They speak great English and you cannot go wrong booking with them. I am not a "tour" type person but I'm so glad I took the chance with WHTT.

Edited: 27 July 2011, 16:32
New York City
Level Contributor
1,876 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: We Hate Tourism tours

"IMHO it's the best option for a Real fun Lisbon experience."

Wow, I would have thought just being in Lisbon you would get Lisbon experience. :)

Level Contributor
1,799 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: We Hate Tourism tours

They left me waiting for an hour and a half last year and never showed up.! This has happened to other people so buyer beware!

England
Level Contributor
22 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: We Hate Tourism tours

From what i've been reading on the Lisbon forums there are mixed opinions on We Hate Tourism Tours. I'm wiling to risk booking their X Day Trip Tour when I go to Lisbon for a short break on 26th March, so can anyone tell me how far in advance you have to book or if i can just book the day before? Thanks

Lisbon
Level Contributor
249 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: We Hate Tourism tours

The best "Lisbon experience" is might have is to discover in on your own.

London, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: We Hate Tourism tours

We klike the "Original Lisbon walking Tour" from "Inside Lisbon" to help get us oriented, so we knew what we wanted to go back to see, and where to eat. It is 15 Euro for 3 hours--a very good del. The guide spoke excellent English. Not pushy, not trying to make you buy something for kickbacks.

We got a lot of good info which was helpful during the rest of our stay.

9. Re: We Hate Tourism tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2013, 10:17