We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodations

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
11 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodations

My wife and I are planning a trip to Lisbon in August. We would rather not do the "big hotel" thing. We would like to be in the middle of the action (we are foodies) in an apartment or small hotel, only prerequisites - clean, air conditioning & larger than a douoble bed. I would appreciate any recommendations for lodging and restaurants - preferably not touristy....Many Thanks

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
18,827 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodations

Here's a site to look for your hotel www.heritage.pt and this one has a few out of Lisboa but also in Lisboa www.arteh-hotels.com/hoteis_lista.php…

Regarding restaurants this is the list of the 77 best in Lisboa aeiou.escape.pt/boa-mesa/escolha-escape/lisboa-prova-saiba-quais-sao-melhores-restaurantes-capital-28202; it's in portuguese but it's easy to follow. The top restaurants are classified "3 garfos" (3 forks).

california
Level Contributor
1,066 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodations

I would suggest zuzabed bed and breakfast, look it up in TA! I booked the home garden room with awesome views, and Luis the owner is the greatest, he even held the room for me until I was able to set up my paypal acct and send him the deposit

He even gives you a cell phone to use during your stay there.

When I saw it, I knew I didn't want anything else

Hope this helps

Yesi

3. Re: Accomodations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 22:18