We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Channel - Anthony Bourdain in Lisbon

Mississauga, ON
Level Contributor
3,180 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
Travel Channel - Anthony Bourdain in Lisbon

Anthony Bourdain made a recent visit to Lisbon for his No Reservations program on the Travel Channel

travelchannel.com/tv-shows/…map-scroll

Enjoy!

New York
Level Contributor
318 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel Channel - Anthony Bourdain in Lisbon

awesome episode! i want to check out all of those places!

Anyone know where i can find that Bifana? Is this something that can be found all over?

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
43 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel Channel - Anthony Bourdain in Lisbon

hello, yes it's pretty common in lisbon. some betters than others but they are arround. if you go clubing at bairro alto and then cais do sodré you can go to 'mercado da ribeira' ask and found, it's in front of metro station of cais do sodré and there the bifana is very good :)

New York City
Level Contributor
1,876 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel Channel - Anthony Bourdain in Lisbon

I have to wait for it come on Netflix to watch it. :(

But glad to read he finally visited Lisbon.

4. Re: Travel Channel - Anthony Bourdain in Lisbon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 23:40