We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach resorts near Lisbon

Liverpool, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Beach resorts near Lisbon

Hi,

my wife and I are honeymooning in Lisbon at the end of July. We are staying in the city for 4 nights and would then like to go to a nice beach resort to do things such as diving and surfing with nice beaches. We would also like it to be as quiet as possible although appreciate that this is wishful thinking at that time of year!

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Kind regards.

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,175 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach resorts near Lisbon

I just posted this link on the Lisbon forum yesterday: portugaldailyview.com/04-tours/lisbon-dip-in…

Lisbon
Level Contributor
283 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach resorts near Lisbon

Hi,

Besides the good list provided by FTHW, I would add the resorts of Troia and Comporta a bit down south, but still reasonably close to Lisbon.

Anyway, I couldn't understand if you meant this July (of 2012)...as if that's the case, you need to rush as it's peak season and probably it won't be easy to find a nice place with rooms available.

cheers,

miguel

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
81 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach resorts near Lisbon

lots of hotels whith seaview. depends on your wallet really

London
Level Contributor
742 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach resorts near Lisbon

Diving and Surfing with resorts or similar: only the Cascais, Estoril and Guincho shore....

Shepperton...
Level Contributor
270 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach resorts near Lisbon

FTHW - I love your link! Can't wait until August when we will be there! Need sun after all the rain we've had in UK!

London
Level Contributor
742 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach resorts near Lisbon

Indeed - I'm a lisboner living in London and can't wait to get some sun!

7. Re: Beach resorts near Lisbon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2013, 07:17