We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What clothes to pack for May Travel?

Which Lisbon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Rosa Beach...
Destination Expert
for Negril
Level Contributor
3,424 posts
206 reviews
Save Topic
What clothes to pack for May Travel?

We will be in Lisbon for a week the end of May 2013, wife and I, and I have read as much as i can and it seems the weather will be warming up then, as a male what kind of clothes should I pack to blend in and be casual? I will bring dress slacks and collared shirts for evening but to just see the sites and walk around what would you suggest?

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
17,715 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What clothes to pack for May Travel?

Jeans, sweatshirt, T-shirts, cardigans, an umbrella...

Mississauga, ON
Level Contributor
3,114 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What clothes to pack for May Travel?

We visited Lisbon end of June and what really caught us off guard was how much it cooled off at night. Really wished we had a jacket, jeans, sweater, etc. as it really was quite chilly.

Enjoy!

Santa Rosa Beach...
Destination Expert
for Negril
Level Contributor
3,424 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What clothes to pack for May Travel?

Thanks good info

Europe
Level Contributor
606 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What clothes to pack for May Travel?

Light springtime clothes for most of the day and a cardigan, light pullover or jacked for when it cools off at night or early morning.

5. Re: What clothes to pack for May Travel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 04:19