We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to Dolce Vita Tejo from Lisbon center?

Gdansk, Poland
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
How to get to Dolce Vita Tejo from Lisbon center?

As in topic, how to get easily by public transport to shopping center Dolce Vita Tejo from Lisbon Center (Avenida Sidonio Pais)??

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lisbon
Level Contributor
2,539 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get to Dolce Vita Tejo from Lisbon center?

Take the tube from for example Baixa- Chiado or Marquês de Pombal (blue line) to Pontinha on the same line. There catch bus 231 operated by Rodoviária de Lisba until Casal da Mira - DVT.

Gdansk, Poland
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get to Dolce Vita Tejo from Lisbon center?

thanks! could you please write me how long this journey takes? and can i buy bus tickets from the driver? how much they cost?

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lisbon
Level Contributor
2,539 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get to Dolce Vita Tejo from Lisbon center?

Acording to this site (used the car the few times I went thereI):

http://www.transporlis.sapo.pt/Default.aspx?tabid=188&partida=38.71041/-9.14018&chegada=38.77788/-9.219275&begin=Baixa-Chiado,Metro(Lisboa)&end=Dolce Vita Tejo, Avenida Cruzeiro Seixas&dataRota=25/09/2012&horaRota=15:30&language=en-GB

which I sometimes use, from Baixa-Chiado to Dolce Vita it should cost you 3.45 euros and take you about 53 minutes

Edited: 25 September 2012, 15:35
Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lisbon
Level Contributor
2,539 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to get to Dolce Vita Tejo from Lisbon center?

Site now also on "Top questions about LISBON" up to the right.

5. Re: How to get to Dolce Vita Tejo from Lisbon center?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 18:19