We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10 day trip flying into Lisbon and out of Barcelona

Roseville, Minnesota
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
10 day trip flying into Lisbon and out of Barcelona

I am looking for advice on a trip I am planning in mid April. Our ten days do not include flight days. I am traveling with one other adult. We would like to see Lisbon, Seville, Granada, Madrid and Barcelona. Is this realistic? Any advice on best ways to travel and must sees, would be greatly appreciated. We love sights but we also love local culture.We dont want to rent a car. The long bus ride from Lisbon to Seville is not ideal but we cant see a way around it. Ideas? If we had to cut, which location? We will be in Seville during the festival.

1. Re: 10 day trip flying into Lisbon and out of Barcelona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 December 2014, 15:57
Toronto, ON
Level Contributor
186 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 10 day trip flying into Lisbon and out of Barcelona

I've spent 2 weeks in each of Portugal and Spain, and I much preferred Portugal......don't cut out Lisbon!!! If anything, I would say Barcelona is the one that geographically is the one out of place - but it's only a 3 hour train trip from Madrid, so it's really not that hard to get to.

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
419 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: 10 day trip flying into Lisbon and out of Barcelona

If you want to do it all you can, but you can't be long on each place. This is what I would do:

Lisbon 2 days

Flight to Sevilla (TAP, 1h trip, 3 times a day)

Seville 2 days

Train to Granada (3 hours)

Granada 1 day

Train to Madrid (4 hours)

Madrid 2 days

Train (3 hours) or Flight (1 hour) to Barcelona

Barcelona 2 days

This gives a total of 9 days. The extra day will either be consumed in travel (depending o the schedules you choose) or allow you to stay a little longer somewhere you really like.

Hope this helps

4. Re: 10 day trip flying into Lisbon and out of Barcelona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2014, 06:17