We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kids 6th birthday party in lisbon

Which Lisbon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
austria
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
kids 6th birthday party in lisbon

Hi!

I'm looking for a venue for a kid's 6th birthday party in Lisbon for mid August.. a child friendly restaurant/cafe where a small group of adults and kids can get together, eat drink and celebrate, and where some birthday extras are provided... such as birthday cake etc...

Central Lisbon preferred!

Any suggestions welcome - thanks in advance!!

Isabel

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,116 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: kids 6th birthday party in lisbon

There is a nice coffeeshop/restaurant located at a little park. They have a space especially for kids to sit together and play and there's even special food for the children.

It's not far from Rato metro stop.

It may be just what you are looking for.

Here's the website: http://www.paodecanela.com/canelinha.php

Unfortunately not in English but you could use Google Translate for translation.

Hope that helps.

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lisbon
Level Contributor
2,527 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kids 6th birthday party in lisbon

Didnt see Pão de Canela space for kids yet but I can say the square its in is one of the most beautiful small squares in Lisbon and their café is lovely and very good.

austria
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kids 6th birthday party in lisbon

Thank you - that looks perfect, just what i was looking for ! :-)

We will be staying in that area too - Amoreiras/Rato

Checked out the website and my Portuguese is enough to make sense of it

Thanks again!

Saint Paul
Level Contributor
2,145 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: kids 6th birthday party in lisbon

What kid wouldn't like a birthday in a trolley museum! Check out this link to the Carris Museum. (Almost to Belem, and below the big bridge) I see a link on their site regarding birthday parties.

I'm a "big kid" and I love that place.

museu.carris.pt/en/the-museum-introduction/

5. Re: kids 6th birthday party in lisbon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 09:35
Delhi, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: kids 6th birthday party in lisbon

Thanks for sharing the party idea to decorating the birthday party of children.

www.birthdaybless.in/birthday-decoration.php

7. Re: kids 6th birthday party in lisbon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2015, 07:18