We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bar to watch premiership football in lisbon

Manchester
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
bar to watch premiership football in lisbon

hi

I´m trying to find somewhere to watch the man u game this saturday in lisbon, preferably in the entre campos/saldanha area. so far on google i have only come up with an irsh bar in cais do sodre so hoping you can help!

thanks!

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
18,793 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bar to watch premiership football in lisbon

Yes, probably only the bars at Cais do Sodré will do it.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
1,107 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bar to watch premiership football in lisbon

hi sallylynsey,there's a restaurant/bar at 23 avenida conde de valbom which is near saldanha that should show the man u game,i've watched many a english game there.if he don't have it on just ask him,he's a good guy.if the match kicks off at 3 you would be better off going somewhere else as some restaurants close in the afternoon and don't open again until 7 at night.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
48,224 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bar to watch premiership football in lisbon

It's at 1730hrs.

Unfortunately the main sports channels here lost the rights to show Premier League matches and I know some bars are unwilling to pay the extra subscription now needed.Not many bars in Lisbon have Sky.

Good luck.

4. Re: bar to watch premiership football in lisbon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2014, 06:20