We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget for 10 day visit to Lisbon

Karachi, Pakistan
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Budget for 10 day visit to Lisbon

Good day, i am planning on visiting Lisbon sometime in June this year with 2 friends. I have heard that Lisbon isnt that expensive compared to other major European cities. For better planning, i am trying to determine the amount of money that would be considered okay for a 4 star journey to Lisbon without accommodation costs. As we are young guys, clubbing/entertainment will be high on our priority list. Also, shopping will not hurt either. For 10 days, i am thinking of bringing a 1000 euros or the equivalent of 100 euros per day without hotel costs. Will this be enough or should i bring more? Thanks

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve
Level Contributor
14,188 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Budget for 10 day visit to Lisbon

If you a 4* journey with clubbing and shopping, 50,-- euro for each of you per day will not take you far.

If you like, have a look at : lisbonweekendguild.com/Getting-Started/Lisbo…

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon
Level Contributor
22,307 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Budget for 10 day visit to Lisbon

One of the things that are not correct in that article is the "expected tip", there's not such a thing in Portugal. We don't tip as a rule, we can leave some tip if the service was very good but never a fixed amount. That's something that people will tell you that exists because they know that outside Portugal it exists.

3. Re: Budget for 10 day visit to Lisbon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2015, 06:19