We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

More of a Warning - Drug Dealers

Which Lisbon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Taunton, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
More of a Warning - Drug Dealers

I have just returned from a four day trip to Lisbon.

My wife and I had an excellent time with one major exception.

We were hassled continually by people trying to sell us hash. This was not a one off but continual. Yesterday (Sunday) we were strolling around in the centre of the city and in just three or four hours were approached NINE times by dodgy characters selling drugs.

Rightly or wrongly this creates a feeling of unease and spoilt what was otherwise an excellent short break.

Saint Paul
Level Contributor
2,154 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: More of a Warning - Drug Dealers

Boots, those guys are all over town with their bags of overpriced sunglasses. Hard to get them to take no for the answer. I don't have a phobia about it, but they don't like it when you laugh at them and ask them to move on.

Lisbon, Portugal
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: More of a Warning - Drug Dealers

They looked like gipsies, right? They're not selling real drugs.

13. Re: More of a Warning - Drug Dealers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2015, 05:19