We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Finding a specific location in Expo Lisbon Area

Lugano, Switzerland
Level Contributor
217 posts
117 reviews
Save Topic
Finding a specific location in Expo Lisbon Area

I need to reach the SIXT Rental Car Station at Lisbon Expo (I'll use Metro from the City). The problem is that I'm using the maps and Google street view but I can't find the location.

Sixt site says: Rua do Pólo Norte Lote1.08.01D 1990-265 Lisboa

I tried also with the description "From the airport:

- Airport Roundabout - 5th Output Parque das Nações - Straight forward exit 1st at your right - Parque das Nações - Roundabout 3rd exit - Straight forward until BP Rotunda - 2nd exit - Keep on the right, follow FIL/Moscavide - Follow up to roundabout - Exit at the 3rd exit to FIL - Enter 1st parking entrance - right"....but is still really hard to find the address on the map.

Is there someone who could help me? The area is typical "Expo Area", very large with huge buildings. I can't waist time to find the location by foot.

Thank you for your help.

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
19,896 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Finding a specific location in Expo Lisbon Area

Search Rua do Pólo Norte, 1990-265 Lisboa, it will show you were it is. It's close to Oriente train station and Vasco da Gama shopping center.

Lisbon, Lisboa...
Level Contributor
36 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Finding a specific location in Expo Lisbon Area

Leaving the underground and come to the front of Vasco da Gama shopping centre, walk to the left side (2nd or 3rd street on the right.

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,175 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Finding a specific location in Expo Lisbon Area

http://goo.gl/maps/dxgvL

The map shows "Sixt location de voitures"

Edited: 13 April 2014, 08:45
4. Re: Finding a specific location in Expo Lisbon Area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2015, 06:16