We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

July vacation spot

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
93 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
July vacation spot

I work for the school system and July and August are my vacation times. I am looking for a 2 week vacation in July with an airfare not more than $1,000 roundtrip, leaving from NYC. I love Europe but the airfare is so expensive. Any suggestions?

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,174 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: July vacation spot

We've given you suggestions to find flights in your previous post.

Lisbon
Level Contributor
678 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: July vacation spot

Hi,

If you don't mind going to Boston you have US Airways (around 943 USD - 9 July / 23 July).

Have a nice trip!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
93 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: July vacation spot

I should have specified, not in the US. I'd like to explore other places in the world. And the fares weren't good mentioned in the first reply. You gave me April not July Any other suggestions?

Porto
Level Contributor
565 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: July vacation spot

You can travel Boston, July 5 - Ponta Delgada (Azores), July 16 with SATA https://www.sata.pt/en/content/home-page

Round trip fare: $852.16 (including taxes)

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
93 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: July vacation spot

I am from NYC. I am not going to Boston first.

ct
Level Contributor
153 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: July vacation spot

You might be able to find a flight from JFK to Prague or another Eastern European country for around that price. If you can it's well worth the trip.

7. Re: July vacation spot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2015, 06:16