We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurant and pub recommendations please

Which Lisbon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
restaurant and pub recommendations please

My husband, son and 8 other golfers will be staying at the Sana Lisboa Hotel from 6.5.14

Can anyone suggest some good eating places (and pubs) where they could go at night.

Indian, Chinese and of course any other good restaurant recommendations would be

appreciated (all within a reasonable walking distance of their hotel

Many thanks for any help would be much appreciated

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurant and pub recommendations please

Sana Lisboa Hotel is based on a business district so not so much to offer at night in my perspective. If they want to have a true Portuguese experience, just come to Bairro Alto!

The majority serve traditional food but you can also find Indian, Chinese, etc.

Bairro Alto is accessible by metro (BAIXA-CHIADO).

Let me know what's the price range and I can send you some recommendations.

2. Re: restaurant and pub recommendations please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 26 April 2014, 22:14
3. Re: restaurant and pub recommendations please

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 26 April 2014, 22:24
4. Re: restaurant and pub recommendations please

Removed on: 26 April 2014, 22:24
Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,133 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: restaurant and pub recommendations please

So sorry, something going wrong with my posts.

Tripadvisor has a nice tool, you can ask for restaurants in the area of the hotel you're staying.

The link I tried to give you did not copy.

Google for "Sana Lisboa restaurants" and you will see "restaurants near Sana Lisboa hotel - Tripadvisor"

It will provide you with a list which gives distances to your hotel and a click through for reviews.

From your hotel you can also walk down the Avenida da Liberdade which has plenty of bars and restaurants to choose from.

6. Re: restaurant and pub recommendations please

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2015, 05:17