We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice apartment or hotel

Which Lisbon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
1,645 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Nice apartment or hotel

We are coming to the Lisbon area for 10 days in June and have not had much luck finding somewhere nice to stay on our dates.

Can anyone suggest a nice hotel with a sea view, pool and air conditioning. We do not want a car so walking distance to centre with lots of cafes/bars/restuarants etc.

I asked this question on the Cascais forum and got some really good suggestions but they are not available for our dates. The Miragem is available but I am concerned about the main road in front of the hotel. We would like to spend a few days chilling by the pool and a few days in Lisbon & Sintra.

I appreciate any help or advice. TIA

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Azores, Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
17,214 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice apartment or hotel

"nice hotel with a sea view, pool and air conditioning" in Lisboa there's no seaview, just riverview, and most hotels located downtown don't have pools. viphotels.com/en/…About-Aparthotel.aspx

UK
Level Contributor
1,645 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice apartment or hotel

Sorry i did not make myself clear.

A water view of any kind - river or sea - just dont want to be inland!

Happy to stay outside Lisbon city and travel in to visit that is why we were looking at Cascais - but as i said many of the hotels are fully booked!!

Thanks for your help!

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
1,016 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice apartment or hotel

hi sunshine,have you looked at hotels in estoril?estoril to lisbon is only a short train journey away and cascais is even closer,infact there's a nice coastal walk to cascais from estoril,goodluck.

UK
Level Contributor
1,645 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice apartment or hotel

Hi

Thanks for your help - booked the Miragem just outside Cascais - I hope it is ok !!

sheffield
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nice apartment or hotel

Hi I'm sure you will love the hotel miragem. I have just booked there for late June after recommendations.!!!!! Enjoy

UK
Level Contributor
1,645 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nice apartment or hotel

Hi Linda

We will be there mid- June. It looks really lovely so hopefully you will also enjoy it! Are you combining this with the Algarve? I read your other post.

7. Re: Nice apartment or hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2015, 05:15