We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Your 1 favourite restaurant in Lisbon

Which Lisbon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
719 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Your 1 favourite restaurant in Lisbon

Regardless of budget (either cheap or expensive), cuisine, location, guidebooks or top lists on TA and any other variable;

Which is your 1 absolute favourite restaurant in Lisbon?

omaha nebraska
Level Contributor
118 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Your 1 favourite restaurant in Lisbon

I would have to say Cervejaria Ramiro, the seafood place. Yes it can get crowded and some of the waiters can be gruff, but the seafood is really good. We just happened to arrive before the rush and walked in late afternoon with no waiting. Since you end up ordering several dishes the final bill can add up. Still, we really found it delicious and fun.

Lisbon, Portugal
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Your 1 favourite restaurant in Lisbon

Look here:

http://tinyurl.com/owk9qq9

Mektub

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
65 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Your 1 favourite restaurant in Lisbon

Belcanto, hands down. When you combine service, taste, uniqueness, preparation this is the best of the best.

Lisbon District...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Your 1 favourite restaurant in Lisbon

Now being an ex-student I think like one still. I like a restaurant which is just off Avenida de Liberdade (near the Trivoli theatre), I am sorry I can't remember the name. It is a typical local and thus traditional restaurant. They have a 'Prata do Dia' ('Plate of the Day') which is a 3 course meal, plus drink, plus coffee for €7.50 (£5.80) lol. I went with a friend after the second England game. We only got there at 10pm and as the selection was limited by this time got the normal meals. It was absolutely delicious and we spent less than €20 between us, for a 3 course meal including tip.

Edited: 01 July 2014, 01:37
Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
330 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Your 1 favourite restaurant in Lisbon

For someone about to visit Lisbon for the first time in a fortnight, this is a great thread!

Is booking recommended at these restaurants? If so, how far in advance?

6. Re: Your 1 favourite restaurant in Lisbon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2015, 05:16