We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rossio train station

Which Lisbon hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Elk Grove, CA
Level Contributor
23 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Rossio train station

Has the Rossio train station reopened? It was closed for repairs.

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
487 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rossio train station

Still closed for some months

vw
london
Level Contributor
262 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rossio train station

We will be staying in the Real Palacio. If we are travelling by train to Sintra, the nearest stations will be ENTRECAMPOS? And can I purchase the ticket on the train?

Many thanks.

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lisbon
Level Contributor
366 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rossio train station

The subway station near your hotel is the Blue Line.

This line has a subway stop named Jardim Zoologico that connects to the train line to Sintra. In fact is the next train station after Entrecampos.

In this way you don't need to change lines in the subway.

Regarding the train tickets, I suppose you need to buy them at the machines on the station or on the ticket booth.

Malveira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lagos
Level Contributor
4,887 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rossio train station

I confirm what Esquilo said...only that methinks that it is likely to remain close for at least another couple of years as they have had to get new contractors to finish the job! ;)

5. Re: Rossio train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 14:19