We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

porto santa maria htl "suites"

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
porto santa maria htl "suites"

could anybody tell me if the suites have 2 sunlougers on the balconies, as they do show on some photographs,many thanks

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,572 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: porto santa maria htl "suites"

Not the reply you are really looking for sunndays having never stayed at the PSM,but the suites at the Melia Mare have a table & chairs & two sunloungers.Should imagine it will be pretty similar at the PSM

Rob

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: porto santa maria htl "suites"

thanks but like location of psm being in a flat area, I know about ongoing sea defence work

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,572 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: porto santa maria htl "suites"

I was not trying to "sell" the Melia to you.What i was trying to say is what the suites at the Melia have furniture wise on the balcony.Maybe something similar at the PSM

Rob

Edited: 03 February 2013, 18:09
Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
2,503 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: porto santa maria htl "suites"

I have not stayed at the Porto Santa Maria but stay at the Porto Bay Porto Mare Hotel in a Junior Suite . We have a table and four chairs on our veranda but no sun loungers . I am sure we could have them if we asked as the veranda is big enough to accomodate them Some of the standard rooms have them where they have huge verandas but I prefer our Junior Suite even minus the sun loungers . I use the extra chairs to raise my feet up at the end of the day .

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3,408 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: porto santa maria htl "suites"

Cant speak for the PSM but at the Cliff Bay no sunlungers on balconies would be surprised if PSM was different but an email to the hotel would clear this up

Madeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Funchal, Madeira, Madeira Islands
Level Contributor
9,392 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: porto santa maria htl "suites"

The work will not be in front of the hotel but I would imagine there are two loungers or chairs (this is the website link, has contact details for youto ask), if not I am sure they will provide two if they are not already there.

www.portobay.com

yorkshire
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: porto santa maria htl "suites"

Not sure about sunloungers-ours in past years just had sun chairs on the balconys-the suites we have had had twin balconys with sun chairs and table on ,

Lovely new sun deck on roof with loungers ,sofas and hammock.

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: porto santa maria htl "suites"

thanks for replies

9. Re: porto santa maria htl "suites"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2014, 06:19