We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meeting only for regulars of TA Madeira Forum

funchal
Level Contributor
1,400 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Meeting only for regulars of TA Madeira Forum

We can join together for a Breakfast, a lunch or a dinner to be paid by each participant.

A few of the TA Communities in other countries have organized meetings with a certain regularity.

Edited: 24 February 2013, 16:32
funchal
Level Contributor
1,400 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Meeting only for regulars of TA Madeira Forum

The title of this treat may drive people to a misunderstand me.

I wrote "only for Madeira regulars of TA of Madeira forum" not to exclud anybody of other forums, but to avoid the creation of a big event.

I had this litle dream.

I am sure that his dream can be a reality because is a small dream.

I like to dream with possible things and this is one of them.

Edited: 24 February 2013, 16:50
Glasgow Scotland
Level Contributor
2,165 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Meeting only for regulars of TA Madeira Forum

What a nice idea Chavesdouro.

England, United...
Level Contributor
1,710 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Meeting only for regulars of TA Madeira Forum

Yes, lovely idea Chavesdeoro. Would love to meet you and Calderglen and others from this forum. I only visit Madeira once a year but for three weeks so as long as it ties in (May/Jun) I'll definitely be there.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3,408 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Meeting only for regulars of TA Madeira Forum

Great idea Chavesdeoro like to meet forum regulars and yourself next trip all going well early June.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
2,333 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Meeting only for regulars of TA Madeira Forum

Nice idea. I've already met Rob and his wife and spent a lovely afternoon with them. Would be great to meet up with some others. It is always good to put a face to a name.

Maidenhead, United...
Level Contributor
1,161 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Meeting only for regulars of TA Madeira Forum

Great idea, not booked yet, too much going on at the moment. But, will be looking into visiting sometime after August.

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
9,858 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Meeting only for regulars of TA Madeira Forum

Good idea Chavesdeouro. We will also be there in early June.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,569 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Meeting only for regulars of TA Madeira Forum

Yes it would be nice if all the regular contributers to the Madeira forum could meet up face to face.I am now in my 7th year as a contributer & i know some people have been members for longer than that.

I have been very fortunate enough to have met Chavesdouro & laptop while on holiday.When somebody puts a post on, i bet we all try & picture them & wonder what they look like.Both of these people are true gentlemen.For the last 4 years we have had flowers & wine in our hotel room when we arrived.

People who i have never met but have been posting & have Madeira close to the heart as myself i feel are friends of mine.

Unfortunately i feel due to logistics,work & other commitments i feel it would take a miracle for it to happen.

Hope i can be proved wrong.

Rob

9. Re: Meeting only for regulars of TA Madeira Forum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2014, 05:16