We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyjet HOLIDAYS web site

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,711 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Easyjet HOLIDAYS web site

Trying to work out how this web site works.Never been with them before so bit of a novice.

They are starting flights from Manchester from Feb 14th 2015 on a Monday & Saturday.

Tried a dummy booking on the HOLIDAYS WEB SITE for Monday 23 March 2014.This should then bring up the flight & all the hotel prices.Getting nothing available for that date.

Where am I going wrong!!

Rob

Edited: 23 July 2014, 20:08
Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
48,898 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easyjet HOLIDAYS web site

If no-one comes along here, I suggest you ask in the AIR TRAVEL forum, that's where the expertise will be.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3,408 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easyjet HOLIDAYS web site

Rob my guess is that the clocks go forward late March 2015 Eayjet only show flights to the end of March from Edinburgh last time i checked might have something to do with it. They also charge for luggage and transfers hope this helps but these sites are sometimes difficult.

Edited: 23 July 2014, 20:17
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3,408 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easyjet HOLIDAYS web site

Just a bit of more information Rob saw on air travel site somebody trying to book a flight in April by Easyjet could not do so flights only given to end of March.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
2,711 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easyjet HOLIDAYS web site

So if I want to say book a holiday in July 2015 how long do I have to wait before they become available.

If I want to book with Jet2 for the same time they are now available.

Rob

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
11,744 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Easyjet HOLIDAYS web site

Holidays are available on Monday 16/03/15 for five nights but not for the following week (Monday 23/03/15 for five nights). As the flights currently finish the end of March this could be the reason.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
11,744 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Easyjet HOLIDAYS web site

I am sure late June 2014 flights were released last September.

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
2,545 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Easyjet HOLIDAYS web site

I googled Easyjet flights 2015 release date and it said October 2014 .I would think that would be for the summer flights , after March .

Madeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Funchal, Madeira, Madeira Islands
Level Contributor
9,767 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Easyjet HOLIDAYS web site

EasyJet don't release their flights until autumn. Feb/March is the end of Winter season so availability will be announced later. Other Companies release at different times. As has been suggested, these type of questions are better on Air Travel forum where there are many experts on flights, hols etc.

Edited: 23 July 2014, 21:19
West Midlands, UK
Level Contributor
1,451 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Easyjet HOLIDAYS web site

EJ Flights from the end of March 2015 will start to be released September/October 2014. This is what happened in 2013 and this is what I have been advised by EJ when I queried it with them for Easter 2015 flights.

Edited: 23 July 2014, 23:28
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3,408 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Easyjet HOLIDAYS web site

Just tried a dummy booking on this site.Not bad clearly states luggage and transfers not included prices not bad would i use them mayby if they flew from Glasgow but to cart luggage to Edinburgh from here i dont think so unless hand baggage say for a short break . Site was fairly easy to use if you live on East coast here well worh takig a look at.

Get answers to your questions about Madeira Islands