We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Web cam frenzy!

East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
558 posts
237 reviews
Save Topic
Web cam frenzy!

Anyone looked at the web cam online today? It`s a real lucky dip - there are some strange views of buildings I`ve never seen, lots of the images are of the wrong things. Quite exciting really - I only looked to see what was going on with the building works

Caroline

Glasgow Scotland
Level Contributor
2,145 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Web cam frenzy!

Just had a look. I see what you mean.

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Web cam frenzy!

I just had a look and they have gone crazy! I have sent a comment to them. They are very good and always reply by email.

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
5,125 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Web cam frenzy!

Yes, the works near Porto Santa Maria are not visible now and weird shots and a different peoplecam in the park.

Funny timelapse videos of an entire day. Had not seen those yet.

www.madeira-web.com

Edited: 19 November 2013, 18:19
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
2,320 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Web cam frenzy!

Was not great this morning but it seems to have become worse as the day has gone on. I thought at first my computer was playing up.

Edited: 19 November 2013, 18:25
Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
2,477 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Web cam frenzy!

This happens quite frequently and sometimes it takes a few days for it to be corrected .Hope it is up and running ok by the morning .I enjoy my tour of Funchal each morning !!!

6. Re: Web cam frenzy!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Madeira