We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer prices

London, United...
Level Contributor
292 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer prices

Can anyone please tell me if there is public transport available from Funchal airport into the town and how approximately much it is. Also what price are taxi's?

Would there also be transport available either public or private available on Easter sunday or Monday as I am not sure which week I am going yet?

Thanks in advance.

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
10,160 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer prices

I think this thread will answer your questions. tripadvisor.co.uk/…52845251 We always use Madeira Airport Transfers. They are very reliable and reasonably priced.

http://www.madeira-airport-transfers.com/

Edited: 05 January 2014, 17:31
Leuven, Belgium
Level Contributor
1,048 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer prices

there are public transport and also a aerobus 5 euro per person and 8 euros go and back.the last bus is about 21.15 www.sam.pt

the bus goes through all hotels in the coast; easter sunday will be then sunday service , i think monday is not holiday in portugal ,but the friday before easter

taxis cost about 2o euros www.funchal-airport-taxis.com

London, United...
Level Contributor
292 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer prices

OK great, Not too expensive. Have been hit before on transfer prices and didn't want to get too much of a shock! Thanks for the speedy responses.

Edited: 05 January 2014, 17:35
4. Re: Transfer prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2015, 06:18